The game stars a slightly grumpy space monster called "Waka" whose favorite pastimes include naps, munching on rocks and staring into space. Things start going wrong for Waka when a particularly lively variety of alien annoyance called "wikus" start spreading around his deserted home planet.
That’s where you come in. You need to take Waka along for a mission to restore peace and quiet into the galaxy, one planet at a time, slapping away anything that moves with his four arms!
- Universal version with iPad support outta this world!
- Travel through four solar systems filled with action-packed levels.
- Meet a bunch of cheerful lovable characters and slap them all into oblivion!
- Collect mad powerups to grow into towering heights, freeze all life around you and more!
- Clear the planets of hidden gems to unlock bonus planets!
- An interactive map screen allows you to easily replay any level you've unlocked!
- Astonishing 3D graphics with OpenGL ES 2.0 shaders, 60fps on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S and above.
- New iPad-optimized touch control scheme. Tilt controls and virtual joystick included as options.
- You can now listen to your own music while slapping away!
Review Quotes (for the original Version)
“Get Outta My Galaxy is a fantastic little game that not only looks great, but also is a lot of fun.”
Eli Hodapp, Touch Arcade
“The bite-sized levels are fun, frantic, and perfectly suited for a mobile device. You’ll spend the entire game
slapping aliens around, and that doesn’t get old.”
Andrew Webster, Slide To Play